Monday, February 15, 2010

Five Things

Recently I was reading one of my favourite blogs, chookooloonks, and came across this photographer/blogger, Andrea Jenkins. I had a browse on her blog and came across this post.
Now I have always been (and still am) a big fan of a list and Andrea's idea appealed to me. A day or so later I read about the Blog It Forward Mash Up on another of my favourite blogs and the idea of "what inspires you" struck a chord with me as well. As I began to think about what does inspire me and I decided I would merge the two ideas and "Inspiration" would be my first of my Five Things lists. So here goes:

Five Things That Inspire Me -
  • People who pursue their dreams
  • Random acts of kindness
  • Photo blogs (the ones listed above included)
  • A good song. Lately I can't get enough of this one, especially where it kicks off at 1:49 mins and the crazy banjo playing at 2:24 mins
  • A sunrise, a sunset, the beach, walking amongst trees, an amazing view, swimming in the ocean....

No comments:

Post a Comment