Monday, October 24, 2011

On Inspiration (Or Lack Thereof)



The past few weeks I have been totally uninspired. In fact to be honest it’s been a while. For the first time in a year and 9 months, I really didn’t want to update my blog. I don’t know where it has come from or what the cause but all I know is that I felt I was forcing it. Making myself take photos and as a result, the photos were pretty average and left me with an empty lost feeling rather than one of pride or inspiration. So I made the call to stop. Just stop posting. I apologise to you all for just disappearing but I really didn’t know what else to do.
I can’t say my inspiration is back, I’m not sure. But I do know that this post has been gnawing away in the back of my brain and I know that I’m not done with blogging all together just yet. I may look at just posting once a week? I haven’t decided. But I do want you to know, I’m not gone, just on hiatus. I’ll be back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment