Thursday, August 18, 2011

I Need Your Help

I need your help.
I've been writing/photographing on this blog for almost two years. I'm currently taking Kelly Rae Roberts' e-course and last week we were looking at blogging and I'd like to make some improvements and give you more of what you want.
What do you want to see more of?
What could be improved?
What's your favourite feature? Street Art? Macro? Quotes?
If you could please leave me a comment in the comments section, I would really appreciate it. I know many people check in with this blog on a regular basis but rarely leave a comment. I understand that everyone has their own reasons for doing this, but can I just say that when I see a comment left on my blog, it makes my day. I have set up the comments so you can comment anonymously if you prefer not to leave your personal details.
If you do enjoy my blog, I'd love to know.

6 comments:

  1. Hi Dyalli! I'm leaving you a comment to make you smile. I don't have any advice... but I will say there's a shitloads of blogs out there... many doing similar things. Maybe you need to make it a bit more niche? A theme maybe? I don't know. I don't read blogs. But thought I'd give you my 2 cents - your recent photos look awesome by the way! Jess

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anneli,
    I love your macros. There's not enough macro photography in the world today. In my humble opinion and all :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Anneli
    Like Elise, I love your macros and the photos of coffee, treats, breakfasts,etc. It's great to hear you doing more stuff like directing, portraits (I like the one of Claire), that would be cool to see more of, in due course.

    I don't follow a lot of blogs, but maybe if there was a keyword/subject/tag search option for the archive/old blog entries! Say, if someone wanted to search for a particular theme, etc!

    I love your entries, they are just the right length, they don't ramble, nor are they too abstract. The quotes are very well chosen as well!

    Again, I don't know can you add a separate link for technical details for some shots, how you took them, camera,lens details. Maybe that could be something for a future date/feature.
    Anyways, keep up the good work, your blog is one of the few I follow ;-) Chat soonly x, Patrick

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Anneli - I like it when you say what you've been up to (i.e. the story behind the photos)!

    I think your blog is great.

    Love Clara x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hiya, The blogs I go to religiously are the ones where the blogger's personality shines through. For example, a baking blog I read isn't just about the recipe but how it fits into the blogger's life--whether she was inspired by something, someone asked her, etc. Your photos are awesome, and the quotes are awesome...and I know your personality is awesome because I know you...but I don't know how much your personality comes through. Just something to think about, I guess...
    -DSH

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks all for your responses, I really appreciate you taking the time to check in with me and help me out. I've taken all the feedback on board and hopefully you'll like where I go from here.
    Thanks again.
    xo

    ReplyDelete